Cancellation and Refund Policy
Last updated: February 28, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Cascade Restaurant.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on Cancellation and Return.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cascade Restauarant, Chennai .
Order refer to the food items offered for sale on the Service.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Cascade Restaurant, accessible from https://www.cascaderestuarant.in
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- There is no cancellation from customer end and so option is not directly available on website. Once an order placed is placed.
- However Cancellation from customer is accepted for only two reasons as follows
- Customer can ask for cancellation when they mistakenly placed an wrong item
- Customer can ask for cancellation when they ordered same time more than once mistakenly or due to technical issues on either side.
- In above two cases, You must notify cascaderestuarant.in within 5 minutes of placing the order
- You are advised to cancel y your order by phone or email, preferably by phone, and quote your order number.
- From the hotel end, CascadeRestuarant.in may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason.
- We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
- If the cancellation was made in time and once the hotel has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
- Refunds may take up to 2 weeks, depending upon the mode of payment collection.
- There is no return for orders that has been delivered.
If you have any questions about our Cancellation and Return Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org